Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mosaic Kitchen

Sue Croger - Mosaic Artist.

Mosaic Kitchen Art Creations.












I create quirky mosaics from broken china, including bowls, cups, plates and other found objects like spoons, buttons, vases and old bits of furniture.

I frame the mosaics using old frames and other interesting things, such as old trays and window frames found in tips shops and op shops.

In some of my mosaics I plant succulents in them, which adds a whole new dimension and life to them.

I have mosaiced some chairs and tables and have put many different mosaics in exhibitions such as Art from Trash and the Art Society of Tasmania's gallery.

All of the materials I use are recycled and have been given a new life!


Exhibition is open seven days a week 10 am - 5pm.

January the 27th - February the 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment